Tech companies, and indeed all organizations in the digital economy, are coming to realise that digital skills are vital for employees in the digital era. It is more important than ever that new employees are cross-disciplined and have both hard and soft skills. Whatever the specific job you are interviewing for, recruiters will be looking out for a wider skill set and broader experience in their new hires.
This list covers ten of the top digital skills employers are looking for today and in the coming years.
1. Programming, Web and App Development
2. Digital Business Analysis
3. Digital Design and Data Visualization
4. Digital Project Management
5. Digital Product Management
6. Digital Marketing
7. Social Media
8. Data Science and Data Analytics
9. Decision Making for Leaders
10. Something They Haven’t Seen Before
from website digitalskillsglobal